JCA Young Chefs Club
Be part of an exciting group of emerging culinary professionals!
The JCA Young Chefs Club (YCC) objective is to provide opportunities for young Chefs across the Jordan . to connect, learn and share!
Here is what you can expect:
Education tracks for young chefs at JCA events
YCC Culinary Throw down at Cook. Craft. Create. JCA National Convention & Show
Professional development Training
Tips and idea sharing through blogs, newsletter and social media
Help us help you by taking this survey.
We want to hear your ideas for upcoming events and networking opportunities, and better understand your interests.
Have a question or suggestion for an activity? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Chef News and Resources
Ingredient of the Month
- Each month, a new ingredient is featured on Our Facebook Page with information for chefs to incorporate into their menus and in community events.
- Food Trends and Techniques
- Visit JCA Website and Facebook page resource center with articlesand videos on food trends and techniques.
- Culinary-related Career Guide
- Learn about different career options with this article.
- View a collection of recipesfrom JCA chefs.
All members of the Jordanian chefs Association age 25 and under are automatically part of the YCC.
Make sure the email address in your JCA member profile is current to receive information about upcoming web-based and live events. We want to keep you informed about all the exciting activities we are planning for JCA in 2019!
If you are not yet an JCA member, please Download and submit your membership application today!